Anna Dello Russo, currently the Editor At Large and creative consultant for Vogue Japan, gaves her top 10 packing tips for summer vacations.
Here’s what to keep in mind when packing:
1. The suitcase must be LIGHT as a feather:
It’s forbidden to pay OVERWEIGHT! Is the only time of year that you can
take a holiday from fashion.
2. Is allowed to bring only ONE high heels:
Choose it well!
3. BATHING suits a Gò-Gò!
4. Don’t forget your swim-kit:
GOOGLES are personalas reading glasses.
5. Take an Extra-luggage just for
the BOOKS on paper.6. Take care of your BEAUTY-CASE:
UV Protecting Fluid,Moisturizing Gel Cream, Eye Balm Intense, Regenerating Serum, Hydrating Infusion, Cleansing Foam, Oil Absorbing Tonic, Ultimate Sun Protection Cream, After Browning Lotion… all these are not sharable, you can’t borrow from the others, you can’t find everywhere.
7. Update your I-POD, download all the Apps on the I-PAD.
8. Complete your looks with LOCAL shoes, accessories, jewelry, hats that you can buy in the place.
9. FLIRT with the mood of the country:
Be EXOTIC if you going to Amazon, Be ETHNIC if you going to Anatolia, Be MEDITERRANEAN if you going to Cartagena.